The snow hasn’t gotten the memo that we are in March now as the City of Brainerd has declared a snow emergency for Sunday, March 10th.
According to a press release, the city of Brainerd will be in a snow emergency on Sunday, March 10th. That means that snow plowing will begin at 5:00 AM on Sunday and will be plowing the entire city. You will not be allowed to park on these streets during.
- All Snow Emergency Routes
- All north–south streets or streets that generally run north-south
- All Streets south of Wright Street
- All Streets West of the Mississippi River
It was also noted that on Monday, snow plowing will start at 7:00 AM.
The city also sent out a press release for snow removal and that snow removal in the Downtown Business District will start at 3:00 AM Sunday morning. Parking will be banned on the following streets.
- Front Street from South 6th Street to South 8th Street
- Laurel Street from South 6th Street to South 8th Street
- South 7th Street from Maple Street to Front Street