‘Girls Night Out’ is back on Thursday, March 12th 2020 from 3:00 pm until 8:30 pm with the Redemption Center being held at Mills GM.
Locations (Early Bird locations marked with *):
||15094 Dellwood Dr N Suite 100, Baxter
||14305 Edgewood Dr N Baxter
||13650 Elder Dr S Baxter
|Lakes Area Cosmetic Bar
||324 S %th Street Suite E Brainerd
||328 Washington Street Brainerd
|4 Seasons Car Wash
||7560 Universal Road Baxter
|Virtual Reality- VR Odyssey
||14039 Edgewood Dr N Baxter
||526 Washington St. Suite 5, Brainerd
||15860 Audubon Way Baxter
||14317 Edgewood Drive N Baxter
||Westgate Mall Brainerd
|Hudrlik Design Studio
||505 Washington St, Brainerd
||16413 State Highway 371 Brainerd
|E. L. Menk Jewelers
||623 Laurel Street, Brainerd
||8301 Industrial Park Rd S, Baxter
|Tykes Carpet Castle
|| MN-371, Brainerd
||1521 Northern Pacific Road, Brainerd
||5926 Barbeau Road, Brainerd
|Annika O’Byrnes – Keller Williams Realty
||14091 Baxter Drive, Suite 116, Baxter
||14715 Edgewood Drive N Baxter
|Lakes Area Auto Solutions*
||8337 Hwy 210 W, Baxter, MN 56425
|Redemption Center: Mills GM*
||14138 Dellwood Dr N, Baxter, MN 56425
Why do I get just one Winner Card?
Because you only need one card. You can visit as many Girls’ Night Out sponsor locations as you wish. You will get your card stamped at each business. You will receive a ‘winner number’ for each correct stamp that you receive on your card. Only one stamp is allowed per business. Businesses with multiple locations in the GNO will only be able to count as one stamp.
Where and when can I get my Winner Card?
Get your ‘Early Bird’ winner cards through Wednesday at The Light Depot, Lakes Area Auto Solutions, or Mills GM to be eligible for the Early Bird Bonus Prize .
When I’m done visiting sponsor locations on Girls’ Night Out how do I trade in my Winner Card for my Winner Numbers?
You must bring your Girls’ Night Out winner card to Mills GM sometime between 4:30pm and 8:30pm Thursday night after you are finished getting as many stamps as you wish.
How will I know if I won?
You will still listen to one of the Hubbard Radio Brainerd stations at 8:15 AM on Friday. We’ll read the lucky winner numbers and you’ll have two minutes to call in and claim your prize. A complete rules list is found our your winner card.
The Official Rules
1. The $1,000 GNO cash grand prize and the ‘Early Bird’ prize ($500 gift card) will be awarded to the contestant(s) holding the winning number(s) on Friday, March 13th, 2020/
2. Winner cards will be available through Thursday, March 12th 2020 at locations announced on the radio. To be eligible for the $500 ‘Early Bird’ prize, you must pick up your card by Wednesday, March 11th. Contestants must be 16 years of age or older.
3. Contestants may have their card stamped at each participating GNO location.
4. On Thursday, March 12th, contestants must have their winner cards validated and surrender the card to receive one or more numbered tickets that may qualify the holder to win. Validation will take place between 4:30 PM and 8:30 PM at Mills GM – 14138 Dellwood Dr N, Baxter, MN 56425.
5. At 8:15 AM on Friday, March 13th, the first winning number will be announced on the Hubbard Radio Brainerd stations you’ll find on the official game card. If one of your numbered tickets is read over the air you will have 2 minutes to call the specified phone number to claim your prize. If the cash prizes are not claimed within the two minute period allotted, additional numbers will be announced until both prizes have been awarded.
6. Winners are responsible for applicable taxes.